Sunday, April 1, 2012

{mi dispiace}

{i'm sorry}

I am quite ashamed at my lack of posting, but I have been having technical difficulties with my "blogspot" application on my tablet. Only half my fault. Hope you've been checking facebook for a few photos!

On a side not, it has been a lazy weekend here in Orvieto. The weather is beautiful and everything seems to be in bloom and quite fragrant. Spring has sprung and more of the shops and restaurants are open with the influx of activity. It seemed as if Orvieto has changed overnight (or possibly the two weeks we were traveling) and the town has been buzzing with tourists.

I've been enjoying the "Rupe" a trail that follows the lower edge of the plinth the city sits upon. I am trying to get around the entire thing almost everyday. We've been having a lot of down time lately. I just finished reading my 5th book this month... I haven't been a recreational reader since junior high, it feels good to be back.

Classes have been interesting... now well past the halfway point in the semester our workload would typically be picking up. With overambitious professors, and a lack of time actually in studio, together, we have determined our motto to be "when in doubt, do less."

I will attempt to upload a few pictures from our travels to Vicenza, Verona and Venice!

-Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment