Thursday, January 19, 2012

{dessert}

After orientation at Centro Studi we went to the market on the Piazza de Popolo to buy fresh produce to make lunch.... which was a little different... bruschetta dipped in olive oil and balsalmic vinaigrette.. topped with tomatoes, mozzarella di bufala, and prosciutto... we also shared a blood orange and sausage... the market fills the piazza both Thursday and Saturday mornings...

After lunch we took a tour of Orvieto... I took wayy too many pictures...which I am still having difficulties uploading from my SD card... so I will have to settle for uploading pics that I have taken with my tablet....

I am LOVING Orvieto!

We then explored and stopped in a few shops on the way home... after some wine and a little blogging we went to Zeppelin for a sampling of wines and also the food we are going to learn to prepare during  our cooking classes in the following week with Chef Lorenzo!

Then a last minute trip to the store for a bottle of wine and gelato!



No comments:

Post a Comment